To Do This Week:
* Make the promise! Spend 15 minutes each day this week to get organized for Christmas.
* Get comfortable for holiday planning--create a Christmas holiday planning center.
* Set up your Christmas planner in a notebook or three-ring binder.
* If you're using a clear pocket binder, print the cover and spine pages. Insert in pockets of your clear-view binder.
* Add blank lined pages for any notes and records.
* Make or designate a holiday planning calendar. For your Christmas holiday planner, print the Countdown plan calendar. Want more flexible calendar forms?
* Add monthly planning calendars as needed.
* Begin at the beginning: review your family's holiday values. Print and record your findings on the holiday values page.
* Gift-buying looms! Start a master gift list. Print the master gift list form and use it to record purchases and home-made gift items.
* Begin a Christmas card list. Locate addresses, and consider making a computerized Christmas card address list for maximum time savings. Or, print a Christmas card list for your Christmas planner notebook.
* Print a home spruce-up worksheet and complete the holiday home spruce-up exercise. Plan and schedule any pre-holiday home improvement projects.
* Will your family travel this holiday season? Make travel plans and reservations this week.
* Will you host houseguests this year? Make arrangements for any overnight guests.
* Make an appointment for family photo sessions for holiday giving or photo Christmas cards.
* Schedule carpet cleaning now! As the holidays approach, business picks up. Call now for your choice of appointment times.
12 Days of Christmas Swap
2 months ago