Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update

So, the tree is up and half decorated. I intentionally left the bottom half bare so my 20 month old can't get the ornaments. It saves us both from yelling and trouble. That doesn't keep him from trying to unplug the lights unfortunately.

I still need to fix the outside lights at some point this week.

I am happy to report that i'm almost finished with my shopping. I finished up all the main presents for the kids but still have some stocking stuffer items to grab. I also have to figure out what i'm getting my brother.

This week i'll mail out my Christmas cards and finish decorating the inside of the house. The elves will be here on Wednesday so I need to finalize plans for that. I need to find all three of them also.

Pictures to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment