Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas......

Ho Ho Ho! Welcome to Christmas 2010!

I have started decorating a little earlier this year since we'll be gone over Thanksgiving weekend. The kids decorated their room trees earlier this week and today I put up the kitchen tree (see picture in sidebar).

I whipped up my first batch of Sugar Cookie Dough for the season this morning and it's hanging out in the refrigerator. Later i'll start bringing in the pieces for the big tree and putting it together. Since Chad is deployed I have the daunting task of doing the lights by myself. I hate putting the lights on the tree. I suck at it. When we replace this tree, it will be for one with lights already on it, you can bet on that!

I've already sent Chad his present and his stocking is next to go. I've gotten a little shopping done but still have more to do, however with the kids in tow it's hard. Some things just can't be ordered online.

My Christmas cards for a swap i'm in are all ready to go, just waiting for after Thanksgiving to mail them. I need to get busy on the family and friend cards too. Finding my address book will be a challenge.

Have you started Christmas yet?

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    It sounds like you are getting a lot of Christmas prep done. We bought a pre-lit tree a few years ago - BEST thing we ever did!!

    ReplyDelete